Mr. and Mrs. Puppy visit "the armory", the infamous porn-studio that is home of "the upper floor". These are their adventures.
Mister Bill, Jon and SinD first debrief about Fetish and Fantasy event, then about their various polyamorous and swinging relationships. Bill does an inventory of his relationships and reviews how they are similar but different.
Jon interviews a brand-new member of the "Dragon's Gate" gang, who at her young age has dived deep into kink and her various turn-ons.
Back home, the newly formed poly gang (SinD, Jon, Night owl) debriefs about the changes in their relationship.
This episode is a bit different from the usual form, as we give our unfiltered feelings an thoughts on the journey throughout the various forms of non-monogamy.
Exploring polyamory, BDSM and kink in the swinging lifestyle.
We catch up with Mr. and Misses Puppy (see previous episodes for background). The first interview is right after a hotel playdate with Mr, Misses Puppy, and L a.k.a. "Mr. Puppy's new toy".
In second part, debrief with "Nightowl", the poor massage therapist (and general fun kinky guy) that SinD corrupted.
We go over the difference between the different lifestyles: swinging versus polyamory, BDSM communication styles versus those used in the swinging lifestyle. Jon explains and demos some of his secret techniques on air on Misses Puppy.
Yes, there was wine consumed during the taping. 🙂
We had an interesting discussion with Lee Harrington, author of an eclectic set of books. His latest is "Traversing Gender", which provides a "newbies guide to other genders", with many references throughout the world and history. It also reviews the differences between all the various terms like "transgender", "transsexual", "trans", "intersex" and a multitude of others.
As a transgender person, the realities of "play" in both the swinging or BDSM lifestyles is completely different and very challenging. Lee explains the differences in treatment of transgender folk throughout the years, and his own transition.
The entire team jumps on the big bed in the Captain's catamaran in the Bahamas. We catch up on what everybody has been doing.
- We just completed the "Beachbody cruise" with about 6000 well-trained bodies stuck on a boat.
- Captain is chartering the boat for "AirBB" and kinky travel. (Drop him a line if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Villain Jon is coding away on his new super-secret sexy project.
- SinD is getting swingers into sexy shape. (If you want to be trained by her, send her a mail)
- The girls agree: the celebrator is the best vibrator you can own (you even hear it in action)
If you like a cruise with sexy swingers, we recommend "Couple Cruises".
The team reports in from "SantaCon" San Francisco, where our gang tried to convert some vanillas during the wild "city takeover". First we go shopping in at the BDSM flea-market at the Citadel for new toys, then we take over "Divas", which is a cross-dressers bar, and create havoc and spanking demonstrations. It is amazing how quickly you can get people on state to get their butts spanked and flogged once you give them a few drinks and an excuse.
After all that the entire group crashes at the hotel, and we let Mr. Bill run wild again with the recorder. He gets (those who haven't crashed yet) to review their best stories.
We also answer a couple of listener e-mails:
- A listener in Tasmania whats to find places to get their kink on locally.
- A gay/bi male asks about swinger etiquette and how to prevent others from freaking out when there are body parts all over the bed. We give some practical tips and tie it back to communicating with the other players before swinging times happen. If you are going to try something like a double penetration, some of the guys parts are going to touch sooner or later. It's physics!
- He also wonders about bringing family members into a swinging party, which is something we have seen happen on rarely: Once a sister-sister combo (For the record: Jon only played with 1 of them) and once somebody bringing their aunt.
If you have any questions or comments, send them in and we will answer them on-air!
Kasidie: one of the best swingers dating sites
Couples Cruises : Swinger holidays like you've never experienced.
We got an incredible deal for you today, just in time for the holidays! This episode is a double feature:
As is a yearly ritual, we also hit "Folsom Street Faire", after which we interview "Marcello", who works as a performer on stage an in various videos for Kink.com and others. He talks about the porn industry, being a professional slave and performing in front of an audience.
All the images from both event are available in our Kasidie group, since that has proven the best way to keep the kids out.