Finally, we have been blessed by the resident deities at Apple and are now approved for an iTunes listing.
So please take a moment to subscribe via the dedicated iTunes link and, if you feel like it, write a few sentences review.
We would really appreciate it!
After seeing a posting from the incredibly nice people at Swingercast, I got the idea of creating some appropriate ring-tones based upon well-known "Lifestyle theme songs". The first batch is ready to be installed on your phone!
- Imagine being able to hear at a "glance" what kind of call you are receiving.
- You can decide whether or not to take a call based on what situation you are in, without needing to check the screen.
- A vanilla probably won't recognize these
- I currently have my default ring-tone set to "Swingercast", and am awaiting to see how long it takes for anybody to recognize it 🙂
If there are samples that you would like to see added, or if you need a special format for your particular phone, let me know in the comments and I will do my best to add them.
Note that every type of phone is different, and that for getting the transferred to you phone, the instructions will be different:
Instructions for installing on your iPhone:
- Download the .m4r file to your desktop
- Double-click it
- Sync your phone
Instructions for installing on any other phone:
- Read the manual that came with it.
- Try it an hope for the best
- If that doesn't work, bribe/lure a friendly geek to do it for you.