When reviewing some lovely reviews in iTunes, I noticed that apparently we have pleased the Apple gods: We are listed under the "New & Noteworthy" heading in "Sexuality" podcasts.
I'm not sure what caused it, but I am pretty sure it is related to the great reviews we have been getting. Thank you! Feel free to add yours.
Finally, we have been blessed by the resident deities at Apple and are now approved for an iTunes listing.
So please take a moment to subscribe via the dedicated iTunes link and, if you feel like it, write a few sentences review.
We would really appreciate it!
After seeing a posting from the incredibly nice people at Swingercast, I got the idea of creating some appropriate ring-tones based upon well-known "Lifestyle theme songs". The first batch is ready to be installed on your phone!
- Imagine being able to hear at a "glance" what kind of call you are receiving.
- You can decide whether or not to take a call based on what situation you are in, without needing to check the screen.
- A vanilla probably won't recognize these
- I currently have my default ring-tone set to "Swingercast", and am awaiting to see how long it takes for anybody to recognize it 🙂
If there are samples that you would like to see added, or if you need a special format for your particular phone, let me know in the comments and I will do my best to add them.
Note that every type of phone is different, and that for getting the transferred to you phone, the instructions will be different:
Instructions for installing on your iPhone:
- Download the .m4r file to your desktop
- Double-click it
- Sync your phone
Instructions for installing on any other phone:
- Read the manual that came with it.
- Try it an hope for the best
- If that doesn't work, bribe/lure a friendly geek to do it for you.