So, the holidays have come and gone. Honeymoon travel is done for now (honeymoon is never over 🙂 ).
And yes, Desire was a lot of fun.
Here's what we learned at Desire: (in no particular order)
- It's nearly impossible to judge somebody's age accurately. Even when seeing them naked.
- Age doesn't really matter.
- It is possible to get "pole burn" if you are not very careful
- Everybody plays. From fashion models, to firemen to russian mobsters.
- Ciallis really works
- It's perfectly OK to grope your (potential) future employer's wife during a job interview
- Mexicans freak out when they see a guy dressed as a playboy bunny
- Even experienced swingers get confused when talking to a pair of couples on a dinner date. "No, these two are from Canada, we are from California".
- Champagne body-shots are awesome!
- Some republicans do swing. Pretty well actually.
- No woman, no matter how hot, can resist groping a guy in a skirt.
- Some clitorial piercings are like "Guitar Hero": Wiggle the wammy bar just right and you hear an awesome noise
- Rubbing bodies together while glistering with massage oil is hot
- Fake boobies, when well done, can feel like the real thing
- Fake boobies, when done badly, can look scary
- Some of those glowing neon bracelets can double as a fancy cock-ring
- We really need to put name and address labels on our toys
What about you? Got any life lessons to add?