Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:24 — 22.7MB)
Stealthy Diva tells us about some secrets of sacred sexuality and sexual healing. Moving orgiastic energy through the body brings us back to Claudia's "A touch of magic" mind-altering massage in Cancun. The Luscious Lab makes a 15-minute O breakthrough that makes it even better! And we talk about Catalyst Con (we are going!).
- A Touch of Magic, Massage by Claudia
- Nicole Daedone's excellent Tedx Talk Orgasm: The Cure for Hunger in the Western Woman
Suggestions from the Stealthy Diva
- Winston, Sheri. Women’s Anatomy of Arousal
- Sundahl, Deborah. Female Ejaculation and the G-spot
- Savage, Linda. Reclaiming Goddess Sexuality
- Charles, Amara. The Sexual Practices of Quodoushka: Teachings from the Nagual Tradition, Sexual agreements
- See Amara Charles site here for listings of Quodoushka workshops in the U.S.A.
- Quoudoushka teachings in Canada (Toronto and Calgary)
- Chia and Abrams. The Multi Orgasmic Couple.
- Carrellas, Barbara. Urban Tantra. Ecstasy is Necessary.
- Anand, Margot. The Art of Sexual Ecstasy
- Skydancer, James Smith, sexual/tantric healer, Vancouver, Canada
- Petals DVD It's a film by Nick Karras about women’s vulvas and it’s really healing. Ina Laughing Winds presents a very rich Qoudoushka genital anatomy teaching on the bonus feature. She share’s how to pleasure women differently depending on their anatomy type. Every hetro guy needs this info!!
- Betty Dodson and Carlin Ross’s website "Better Orgasms. Better World" is a valuable source of info about sexuality in general. The Bodysex video is powerful.
[image from Amara Charles' website]