SinD and Victoria share their hazy recollections of a weekend together in London and debrief their raw feelings, straight from the heart: The fun of of partying, and the messiness of polyamory.
- Signing up for OkCupid, getting too many responses to manage
- Getting the wrong address
- Practical polyamory also involves talking to the wife and telling dinosaur adventures to the kids .
- Rocking out in London dance clubs
- 3-way make-outs
- SinD hunting 18 year-olds, and going into "Wicked tigger" mode
- Trying to dampen sexual frustration with Mc Donald's food (Hint: It doesn't work!)
- Leaving the kids with blue balls
- Jealousy (Or just trying to fit in)
- Organizing threesomes can be more complicated than initially expected
- The girls define their sexuality as "situational"
- How abuse as a child impacts the feelings and decisions later in life
- A relationship with a married man
- Lessons learned and tips for those starting in polyamory
Do you know of any good podcasts we should feature? Let us know and we will give them a shout-out!