Can you get into the swingers scene as a single male? Many have tried and failed (some more spectacularly than others) but we talk do Daniel, who not only lived to tell the tale, he also wrote a book about it called “swingland”.
- How to be yourself
- Creepy things to avoid
- Not sending pictures of your junk (unless asked for)
- Making yourself useful at parties in order to get yourself to be indispensable
- Playing “Poker for pussy"
- Swinging as single male versus a female
- Experienced couples versus newbies
- Being aware of couples with internal issues
- Dangers of recently broken-up single females
- Sense of humor
- Swinger-based TV series are mediocre at best, so we have to make our own
- Read "Swingland: Between the Sheets of the Secretive, Sometimes Messy, but Always Adventurous Swinging Lifestyle"
- David Stern: website, twitter
- Featured podcast: Polyamory Weekly
- Stockroom: coolest toys for the bedroom and the dungeon
- Sign up for the mailing list to get the latest scoop
- Review us on iTunes